iYouthPastor.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Heading to NC

Well, God has been doing a ton in my life and my family and I are moving to North Carolina. It has been a clear call from God and I know that when He speaks we have 1 choice to make: To be obedient. I am excited about the move but will greatly miss the students that I have had the priveledge of mentoring and ministering to. I will take some time and talk about God's Call in our life, Does it Matter if I obey God or not, Making a Transition in Ministry and several other topics over the next few weeks. Please be patient with my blog as I make this transition. Be sure to check back weekly to see what God is doing. Thank you for your prayers. If you have any questions or ideas you would love to hear from me on please email me at kevin@youthministryhelper.com

Thanks!

Kevin Deming

No comments: